Hair loss prevention program. Cost effective and result oriented with scientifically proven formula

I have experiencing hair loss since i was 15. I have tried various hair loss products but they don't seem to work. Now i am 25 and i have to take medication which I believe to be effective in preventing hair loss or even hair regrowth. The medication is called finasteride.

Actually, i have thought of Propecia ( finasteride 1mg) , however I can't effort the medication which is every expensive. You got to spend RM190 x 12 for a year to see the result. I try to find other alternative brand, however Propecia is a patented product and no generic Propecia available in Malaysia.

I'd done some research and I found that there is a way to cost effectively taking finasteride without burring my pocket. The answer is taking Proscar ( 5mg finasteride) which cost RM230. I have no doubt of the Proscar finasteride quality becase both products are the same manufacturer and the only difference is Propecia has smaller dosage compare to Proscar.

i have designed a program for myself and I believe it is effective and yet cost saving. The program is like this:



Buy Proscar 5mg finasteride 30s pills.

Split a proscar pill into
quarters and resulting 1.25mg a quarter.

Take 1.25mg splitted proscar
each every 3 days

In this way you can buy a box of Proscar 30s for 1
year supply.



Additionally, taking B6, Calcium and Zinc could help in preventing hair loss.

Therefore i recommend you to take


Multivitamins
B Complex
Zinc
Calcium and Magnesium
2 eggs


And do enough exsercise 20minutes each day to improve body blood circulation. You can take
Yomeishu or Tang Long Imperial tonic for better blood circulation.

In this program, you will look greater and smarter everyday. I am running this program now.


Sound ridiculous? Well, i have no time to explain why I did this and to answer your doubt. You no need to believe me but i believe this method is as effective as you taking Propecia for a year.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Good for people to know.
Anonymous said…
torebki
to torebki david jones , torby , torebki skórzane . kazar , torebki damskie skórzane ?

Popular posts from this blog

How to get my motherboard serial number using C#?

Giant Supermarket in Malaysia is unreliable - Prices always incorrect equals being cheated

a simple way to manipulate data using sql