Ad Sense today get started.

I was very happy today because i just created an ad sense account for me to get started to earn some extra pocket money. I am planning to create a website titled "Find a rental room" for those who wanted to search for houses or apartment for rental. I think this is a very good idea since I didn't notice any website related to this. I believe this will eventually simplify and save time as alternative finding a agent to look for them. Any comment and idea? Please let me know.

Comments

Anonymous said…
good!it' s very useful!thx!
[IMG]http://www.sedonarapidweightloss.com/weightloss-diet/34/b/happy.gif[/IMG]

Popular posts from this blog

How to get my motherboard serial number using C#?

Giant Supermarket in Malaysia is unreliable - Prices always incorrect equals being cheated

a simple way to manipulate data using sql