Canon A70 is broken

Last few years i bought a digital camera cost about RM1450 and now it was broken due to the Canon product quality.

The Camera model is A70 which one of the Canon most popular modal during that time and because it is made by Canon, I trust the quality and I decided to buy it. However, after 4 years of using the camera, the camera internal electronics broken unexpectedly. I sent the camera to Canon manufacturer for repairing. The service is good because they send it back to me within 14 days. Later after 1 year of usage the camera broken again and i believe it is the same problem as before.

Now, I am quite sceptical about Canon products quality control. Next time i will not buy Canon digital camera product.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to get my motherboard serial number using C#?

Giant Supermarket in Malaysia is unreliable - Prices always incorrect equals being cheated

a simple way to manipulate data using sql